Merry Christmas, everyone!
You may have noticed that I haven't created any new posts for a little while. I've been battling some health issues (lungs), but it's time now to rise above them, and to accept myself only as I was created - perfect in every way!
And with that thought, I look ahead to 2010 with great anticipation and hope, and I wish the same for you all. May every day in the new year be a new start, continuing down the Stream of Well-Being, with its sparkles of delight, created by the constant sunshine whose rays dance joyfully across the water.
I revel in that thought, and bring it with me, to awaken as I do, every morning, with joy, hope and peace.
I wish the same for all of you.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)
Cheers,
Gareth Marples
Great thoughts Gareth. Let's hold on tightly to them, especially when something outside of that perfection that you mentioned above is concerned. Your perfection in intact, right now. It is not something that you have to get to or earn. The only things that pull you and the rest of mankind outside of perfection are false beliefs about who we are, what we are, and why we are the exist. Change the beliefs and you return to out normal state of being that perfect reflection of Source Energy that you came into this experience to express.
ReplyDeletefor more info in this go to www.abraham-hicks.com You will love the results.
This holiday season, pick up a copy of The Vortex from you favorite books store and make a point of being in touch with the real You. I will take you into 2010 with a strong foundation and change your life forever.
Merry Christmas to you too.
Simon