Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Are You Ready for This?


Are you ready for winter? Many people love the snow...I'm not one of them! Although I am creating a desire to try cross-country skiing. I guess I'm adapting. And that's the message for today - adapting to whatever life throws at us.
Winter can be cold and challenging in many ways, as can life. But it's so important to be aware of our thoughts - to be aware of how we're reacting or responding to our challenges. We must remember that out of everything that appears bad, there is always - ALWAYS - something good, however hard and deep we have to look for it. It's always there!
So take on Life. Opens your arms and your heart to whatever comes to you in your journey on this planet. Find the joy in everything that's presented to you. Think of it like this: Every day is a gift - that's why it's called the present! Accept it as a gift. Be grateful for it. Love it. Cherish it. It's yours to keep and to enjoy.
Have a perfect day, everybody!

Cheers,
Gareth Marples

Hay House, Inc. 468x60

No comments:

Post a Comment