I'm overwhelmed with gratitude! Who wouldn't want to wake up to this view each and every day! Every morning, this view, from our solarium, reminds me that I have so much to be grateful for.
I'd like to share some of the things I'm grateful for every day of my life.
- I'm grateful for the these things:
- my health.
- my beautiful wife - my lover, my best friend, my Queen.
- my family and friends, and all the love they give me.
- my job, specifically all the wonderful loving and caring people I work with.
- the opportunity to help others.
- my material possessions, although I know that they're secondary to my spiritual blessings.
So when your Life seems to be presenting you discomfort and strife, choose another direction, all the while knowing that the bottom line is Who You Really Are. And Who You Really Are is never found outside of yourself. It's always found inside - inside your Self. That's where all the answers are.
And if you're having trouble finding the answers, be still, be quiet, and listen. For those are the times when you'll hear all the answers. And remember, it's not about looking for something that you desire, it's about being grateful for everything that's already there for you.
So just say "Thank You." And accept all the Good that's going to come as a result of that gratitude. For gratitude is always the best prayer.
Cheers,
Gareth Marples
P.S. I read a lot of inspirational and motivational books. Many of them are published by Hay House. Check out their Holiday Specials:
No comments:
Post a Comment