Monday, November 30, 2009

My Inspiration


This is my Darling wife, my inspiration, Suzanne. At the time this photo was taken, she was displaying her usual joyous self whom I love and adore.
My wish for everybody today, is that you all have someone who inspires you as Suzanne inspires me; someone who accepts you for who you are, "for better or for worse"; someone who understands and shares in the joy that Life presents you. Now that is what relationships are all about!
May Life give you yours!
Suzanne and I are dedicating our lives to helping others. We understand that life is about giving. So we continue to look for opportunities to give to others, and that's why we're establishing The WonderMar Foundation for the Needy and the Deserving. We know the value of giving and the deep satisfaction it offers us. So I guess you could say that we're in the win/win business, creating situations whereby everybody involved wins.
And isn't' that what Life is all about?

Cheers,
Gareth Marples

Leadership Audios lead you to successful living. To check them out, Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment