Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Appreciation



Today, and every day, I so appreciate the beauty around me. Every morning, I get up and go straight to our solarium...and I see views like this! My darling wife, Suzanne, and I are so blessed to have a view like this one. It brings us so much closer to Who We Are. We really appreciate it!

What do you appreciate in your life? Not sure? Well, I'm sure many, and hopefully, most of you, appreciate your family and friends. That's where the love is, and there's nothing more worthy of appreciation than Love.

After the obvious things in your life that you appreciate, try to find some of the more obscure things. For instance, how about appreciating your health. And how about appreciating your job. And how about appreciating every little thing that you take for granted on a daily basis - like your clothes, your food, your means of transportation. And how about appreciating - yes, that too - your enemies. And if you have no enemies (and good for you!), then you could appreciate those who sometimes just annoy you or upset you! Yes, appreciate them, too, for they bring lessons to your life. They bring reason to your life. They bring the opportunity for you to react...or respond.

I'll talk about the difference between reacting and responding in my next blog. But for now, just be appreciative...of all that life brings you. Because, and I've said this before, everything that life brings you is a gift...that's why they call it The Present.

Have a perfect day...for you were created in perfection, and nothing can change that.

Cheers,
Gareth Marples


The more you appreciate what's around you, the more you'll experience your good now. Check this out to find out how: Experience Your Good Now! By Louise Hay

No comments:

Post a Comment