Did you know that you're a Bringer of the Light? Well, you are! Everyone is! Unfortunately, at times, most of us let our light be covered with clouds.
"How", you might ask, "am I a Bringer of the Light? My life isn't going too well right now and I don't have anything to bring light to anybody." The answer is simple - give something. You always have something to give, no matter what your current circumstances and environment.
One thing you always have to give is your smile. And a smile brings light. A smile brightens up a room. A smile is a frown turned upside down. And best of all, when you give a smile, it not only lights up the world of the person or people you give it to, but it also lights up your own face, and better yet, your own heart.
So be a Bringer of the Light - the Light of a smile. Make someone's day...and you'll surely make your own!
Have a happy day!
Cheers,
Gareth Marples
Learn to be a Bringer of the Light and attend the "I Can Do It" Conference in Toronto: The most highly recommended weekend conference I CAN DO IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment