Saturday, January 9, 2010

Contrast


Good Morning, My Friends. Now that I've been officially diagnosed with Asthma, I'm relieved to know at least what I'm dealing with. Now I can comfortably return to a normal lifestyle (with a few minor changes). And that brings me to my topic today - contrast.
Asthma isn't something I wanted. However, for some reason (which I'll find out sooner or later), I've created this situation in my life. So now I know what I don't want. And from that perspective, it's quite simple to move towards what I do want. That's how life works for us all. We see what we don't want and so naturally ask for what we do want. That's how all the contrast in life guides us and directs us towards what we want most in life.
So what do you want? What would you prefer to create in your life? It's as simple as making the choice, based on your observation of the contrast between what you don't want and what you do want.
So decide what you want. Ask for it. Then allow it into your life. And the Art of Allowing is a topic for another day. Look for it soon. In the meantime, have a perfect day amid the contrast of life.

Cheers,
Gareth Marples

To find out more about contrast, and how to attract what you want into your life, check out The Law of Attraction by Esther and Jerry Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment